MarkMods Forums

• 12 November 2018

Advanced search  
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.         Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Maintenance NW Server Update from version 1.104 to 1.200  (Read 461 times)

klaas.bogdan@freenet.de

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

Hello,

there is a new patch (1.2) for MB NW. The player clients updated automatically via steam. But now there is an error showing wrong version of the server, if we want to join.
The developers of this new patch 1.2 gave a server update too, http://www.fsegames.eu/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_dedicated_1173_nw_1200.zip.
I tried to replace the folders and the files, but no bat. exe. csv. files were replaced and it shows an occured error.

Maybe i´m to old and to stupid, but i need help updating this NW serevr, otherwise it is useless because we cannot play on it.

Thank you for your helping answers

martin.ohleyer@gmx.de

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

Ye, I try to tell the staff this for a week now...! No reply on my e-mail, support ticket, facebook message or twitter message.
To be fair though their twiiter and facebook was last used in October - at this point I'm not convinced markmods actually exists. Maybe this is just a big scam.