MarkMods Forums

• 22 September 2019

Advanced search  
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.         Login with username, password and session length
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING: SWAT4 SERVER LIST DOWN  (Read 76319 times)

Akraix

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: BREAKING: SWAT4 SERVER LIST DOWN
« Reply #180 on: 25 October 2012 »

I installed In-game Serverlist Fix + ACM Mod. I can see clearly all fixed servers but i cannot join to my local server. I see him in list but i cannot join directly of course. And when i try to join through "direct IP" it is not working. I cannot joint to any server by use "direct IP".....Does anyone know how to register server on Gametracker?
Thanks,

blaster1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 25 October 2012 »

@Akraix

Known bugs:
Sorting in gamelist is broken.
Direct IP join doesn't work.
Single Player mode is broken, game crashes.
ACM Mod a certain button is overlapped
Quit Button in Main menu dissapears when you return to MainMenu.
You have to put your name everytime when you go back from server list to home page
You cannot uninstall the patch, unless you make a copy of your System Directory and manually restore it.

I don't know about GameTracker tho'  mine doesnt work too. Says "Couldn't scan the server" :(
Plus, sometimes when I can't see my server on server's list until new round (on new map) will start. Only after that I can see my server on server's list. weird :D
« Last Edit: 25 October 2012 by blaster1 »

Akraix

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 25 October 2012 »

THX for fast answer. ...But I thing this is the end of SWAT 4. Of course there are crazy guys who will love swat4 to the end of theirs miserable lives (like me for examle :) ) But fact is that common player just starts game and he finds out that server list is empty. He will not search how to fix this problem. So I thing that this game lost at least 70% of players  :( I wish I am wrong

Mark

• Administrator
  • Active Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • MarkMods
« Reply #183 on: 25 October 2012 »

We will see what the future will bring us :)
Almost 400 unique players have used the client mod since its release. (growing and growing!)
I expect some nice full game servers this weekend.
Btw: the number of registered game servers is still growing as well! Seen about 135 unique game servers whereof 85 online at this moment :)
« Last Edit: 25 October 2012 by MarkieBoy »

Laurita

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 25 October 2012 »

i got same problem than blaster, one round appear in the list, and the next round is not there.

ScriptLog: (t=15.383): MBMainserverlist:: Your game server is successfully registered to the mainserverlist!
ScriptLog: (t=15.383): MBMainserverlist has been destroyed!

Mark

• Administrator
  • Active Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • MarkMods
« Reply #185 on: 25 October 2012 »

Thanks for informing me. I will try to reproduce the issue and see if it can be fixed from the mainserver.

blaster1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 25 October 2012 »

Oh and one more, when you force to spec yourself, something weird is happeing, its like you're in spec and server is crashed, but it's not, and when you get back to the game you just got an autokick.

Mark

• Administrator
  • Active Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • MarkMods
« Reply #187 on: 25 October 2012 »

Oh and one more, when you force to spec yourself, something weird is happeing, its like you're in spec and server is crashed, but it's not, and when you get back to the game you just got an autokick.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

blaster1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 26 October 2012 »

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Well, me and 2 of my clanmates. And seems like that guy too => http://forum.markmods.com/index.php?topic=2884.0

If it'll happen with me again, I'm gonna record a video, so we can cleary see what's going on there.

P.S. What about making new topic about bug report of this Client patch. I know you said you're kinda busy with your study. So we could just share explored bugs in one topic, instead of making them in 3 topics :D

EDIT: As far as I know there are some new bugs like:

- Spectating issue. After spectating someone (or yourself) you can still see your gun aim, still can shoot (but you can't kill), time is stopping, and it looks like server crashed, but at the same time you can see on servers chat people playing, killing, arresting each others, so that means server doesnt crash. After you get back to the game from spectating you're getting an autokick.
- Some servers are not visible at server's list, until new round (new map) will start on the server.
- If you login as Super Admin you're getting an autokick (again happened to me and 2 of my clanmates)

EDIT: Oh and seems like that guy (the link above) who's having the same problem as me (with SPEC mode), he posted his thread on 18 Oct, before Client patch release, right? So if I'm not wrong, the cause of that bug could be the new AMMod.u file uploaded to server?
Sry for bad english :\
« Last Edit: 26 October 2012 by blaster1 »

Laurita

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 26 October 2012 »

Thats not for the mod, I got that bug long time ago, and its when I changed my server config to lower the pings, it is a bug that comes with this config, and your server blaster, having the same config than mine, I gave the config to almada and almada installed in your servers a few months ago.  You can use VIEW wihout problems, thats what we do on my server,  or if you want to quit the SPEC bug, put a new ini file and bug gone.
« Last Edit: 26 October 2012 by Laurita »
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up