MarkMods Forums

• 18 October 2019

Advanced search  
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.         Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Become a beta tester for the new main server list  (Read 3547 times)

Mark

• Administrator
  • Active Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • MarkMods

WANTED Beta testers

I am looking for very patience Beta/Alpha testers for both Server & client sided mods with the following skills;
Speaking(writing) language: English or Dutch
You have high experience with using SWAT 4 game servers OR client mods. You know how to fix problems on your own, in case a client or server mod doesn't work as it should.
You are capable of testing software, trying all possible options (not just the ones you need at that specific moment). You are capable of writing a very short report with features that are broken or need serious attention.
You understand the meaning of priorities.
Give me a PM if you are interested and only if you qualify the above.
Testing moments can be at any moment, most likely this monday - thursday. 1 hour a day would do most likely, testing usually takes 30 mins per test.
Ps: It may take up to a couple of days before I reply to my PMs, you can imagine the text-traffic over here most likely....

Mark

• Administrator
  • Active Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • MarkMods
Re: Become a beta tester for the new main server list
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2012 »

We have enough Beta testers at this moment.

We might need new Beta testers around Wednesday, please keep an eye on this topic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up