MarkMods Forums

• 20 November 2017

Advanced search  
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.         Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My IP  (Read 1625 times)

Siriusfr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
My IP
« on: 13 January 2015 »

Hi community Markmods, :)

I have a little problem with my IP on server "SoH" (Shadow of Heroes). :-[

My IP is banned on this server.
  After checking Raptor, he did not find in the banlist server. :o

the made to make a getban does not solve my IP, could you tell me how to solve this problem.

here is the beginning of my IP: 109.18.xxx.xxx (also Markie, look at your private messages). ;)

Friendly greetings Sirius.

FoX|Mig

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: My IP
« Reply #1 on: 13 January 2015 »

Siriusfr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 January 2015 »

Hi Mig,

the image shows that I have been banned for cheating (long arms) as I did not cheat.

Recently I had some trouble with my ISP (loss DNS server) that caused this banishment.

when I logged on SoH server, everything going well, I played without problems but a single blow of my DNS provider knows sync my box / router while I played, or loss of line and connection.

30 seconds knows past and I see that my box / router is re-synchronized with the server my ISP (internet access provider / DNS server), so I decided to reconnect me to the SoH server and there, to my surprise I see I am banned for cheating (long-arms).

A few days later, I log on the server and SoH I replayed without problems.

I ask myself the question! is it possible when SMAC is OFF passes the IP players who are "banned" and can play again ?

if you look at the image below in Date 01/04/2015 you will see that it is mentioned for a week.
« Last Edit: 13 January 2015 by Siriusfr »

Siriusfr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 January 2015 »

hi Markmods comunnity ,

When you unban my IP ?

Greeting Sirius.

PS : And MarkieBoy (hi) where is my old accound (2011) ?

Siriusfr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 February 2015 »

hi Markmods the team

After finding that my banishment was more on the banned list, I have concluded that my IP address had to be resolved.

So that day, I decide to login to the server Shadow of Heroes (to my surprise, still banned) it was ok.

Knowing that this day my banishment was no longer on the list, I said to myself (I'll see tomorrow).

The next day, good surprise, I could reconnected me to the Shadow of Heroes server.

However, I have found and other players scores MUPS were negative and not positive.

The more I played on the server, the higher the score go negative !!!! (on some maps).

Could you Lighten me this bug (if it is one)?

Sirius greetings.

Mark

• Administrator
  • Active Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • MarkMods
« Reply #5 on: 18 February 2015 »

Ban removed.